We ask all of our shoppers to abide by a few rules.
These are necessary to keep us in the good graces of our grantors as well as the donors who give all that great stuff you're here to shop for, and we reserve the right to revoke shopping and membership privileges without refund if these policies are not met.
1. Resource Depot reserves the right to set quantity/volume limits on materials shopped per visit to ensure equal distribution.
2. Materials acquired from the Materials Marketplace may not be resold and are not to be distributed outside of the South Florida area.
3. Children accompanying parents or guardians must be supervised and remain within arms' reach.
4. Shoppers may fill one shopping bin/container per visit. See Resource Depot staff if you wish to obtain items that are larger than what will fit in your bin. Shoppers who overflow their bin will be required to purchase a second bin in addition to membership.
5. Some areas/items are off-limits to shopping. We make every effort to mark these items or locations and ask that our shoppers remain aware and respectful of these boundaries.